piątek, 18 marca 2011

UK Wholesale Scene

We all know how ebay has become so popular in the past couple of years and so many people have jumped onto the band wagon of making money on ebay and similar auction sites.

I have also sold on ebay and one of the most difficult things I observed was how to locate wholesalers in UK. In the process of increasing my knowledge about the wholesale scene in UK I have managed to establish a UK Wholesalers directory in UK (http://www.uk-wholesaler.co.uk)

In the next few posts I will be sharing my experiences and knowledge about how ebay works and what kind of items sell best on ebay. Additionally I will also throw more light on my business and how you can benefit from it.

2 komentarze:

  1. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez administratora bloga.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez administratora bloga.

    OdpowiedzUsuń